Figuring out what I wanna be when I grow up.
Oop..I AM grown up...


Monday, March 22, 2010

More About Me

Why did I start this blog?

Because at that time my family drove me bat shit.  No, seriously--things were way more retarded when I started writing in 2009 than they are now.

I had a 3 year old daughter who was hurting herself constantly (clumsy--so, so clumsy), and having glorious 3 year old moments, and a 6 year old son who was basically flipping out over EVERYTHING.  I was the stay-at-home-mom who was going mental, trying not to turn into SCREAMING IDIOT MOM all the time, fighting CONSTANT TIREDNESS, and writing status messages on facebook like

"So tired...must find quiet place to die..."

Some people actually thought I was being hilarious, and said I should start a blog.  I actually forgot that there used to be a karen with a much smaller waist, who didn't have fight club kids, who LOVED to write, once upon a time.

But you know, melt-downs and wrestling matches aside, things have gotten much better.

I don't talk about Autism Spectrum disorder all the time. I just can't.  I live it, eat it, sleep it, breathe it, obsess over it, ignore it, accept it, deny it, loathe it, shake my fist at it day in, day out.  So, sometimes I'm going to write about it, and how it affects my little guy, and other times I'm going to crop my head and photoshop it into something much funnier, or do a post on how my daughter won't stop grabbing my hoots.

This is going to be haphazard as hell, but that's how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lurv comments. Thank you for the comments. They are scrumptious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails