Monday, May 3, 2010
Things I have learned lately
Hey! Who wants a list of random nothingness that rolls around my head just waiting for the day it can become a useless blog? Well, here goes...
Things I have learned lately:
1) Getting groceries at Walmart instead of Sobeys does not equal a pleasant change in scenery. They both suck. A lot.
2) Very few people at Walmart bring reusable bags with them
3) 7:30 in the morning feels a thousand times worse when I have to get up than when I don't
4) Baloney is absolutely delicious, and my mother had me believing otherwise for years
5) With my mother dies the secret of how to fold the fitted sheet.
6) The smell of a dirty litter box can pump right out through the vents when the heat comes on, much to my surprise and horror
7) It's not just my own kids that are irritating, it's most kids. Yeah, bitch, bitch. I haven't had a lot of sleep lately.
8) no matter how small the spider is, I'm just as terrified of it
9) Grief is like a suffocating blanket that you just can't throw off some days
10) having a 60 pound child stand on your armpit really, really hurts.
Oh godz I need sleep. Sleep, you say? Well thank you, don't mind if I do!