Figuring out what I wanna be when I grow up.
Oop..I AM grown up...


Friday, September 24, 2010

Mornings With Jack and Ella

*Warning:  this teeny installment is filled with correct terminology presented somewhat crudely.

This morning's conversation, as the kids got ready for school:


Jack:  "Ella, you have a vagina and I have a penis."
Jack: "Mom, do girls have vaginas?"
Me:  "Yes, that's right."
Jack: "and I have a penis...a HAPpenis penis!  Yay!  A HAPPINESS PENIS!"
he then breaks into song:

"I have a HAPPENIS PENIS!  I HAVE A HAPPENIS PENIS!"

And Ella joins in;


"he has a HAPPINESS PENIS!  HE HAS A HAPPINESS PENIS!"

You have a happy day too. 

8 comments:

  1. You need to keep that tucked away. And remind him as he is about to be married.

    Man they say things so darned cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if I had one I would sing about it too, they really are convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ convenient. Oh to be able to pee into an empty antifreeze jug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cranberry, that's a good idea to tuck it away. He was so pleased with his "creation."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm Anna from All The Girls Chit Chat... or Cotton or Blossom or Cotton Balls... depends on who's asking. Anyway, I saw you over there and wanted to come and say hello. Today's post was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anna, thanks for dropping by! Stop in anytime--I'm just over here whining and enjoying the odd coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, no need to worry about your kids. I think they'll turn out just fine. Ella joining in almost made me wet myself with laughter...but then I just peed into an empty antifreeze jug. lol Seriously, why did you use THAT as an example?

    ReplyDelete
  8. why did I use that as an example? Well, dear Matt, that is because I know men personally who have done that. Why? Who knows why--simply because they CAN I guess.
    Yes, my kids are quite the duo sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

I lurv comments. Thank you for the comments. They are scrumptious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails