1) wants to be left alone. A*L*O*N*E. Is that REALLY so much to ask?
2) wants to put this entire post in ALL CAPS.
3) is relieved: now she doesn't have to kill anyone, because The Man presented a bag of chocolate covered almonds when he came home from karate
4) finds The Man handsome, witty and snuggly when she does NOT have PMS, but when she does have PMS, she talks to him thusly:
"I can't abide your PIGHEADEDNESS ANY LONGER."
Somehow the Man doesn't warm up to this kind of talk.
5) Wonders if children, ever, ever just stop talking?!?
6) has ditched the bra for the evening. She would also like to stomp on it, pee on it, and then burn it just for being the unbearable little knife that it is after wearing it all day.
7) will not shave her legs this entire 2 weeks of hormonal suffering, because really, there's no point.
8) shrieks too much at this time o' the month.
9) has worn the same knubby, fleecy, lint-magnet, frumpola black pants for two days, and even shlepped over to pick the boy up from school in them, and she does NOT CARE
10) has been toying with a new dessert idea... COOKIE PIE! It's bound to be a winner.