1) To be less
2) To eat lunch EVERY DAY! Lousy eating.
3) to drink lots of disgusting water every day. I H8 drinking water for the sake of drinking water. I can't think of anything that tastes worse when I'm not thirsty. Gee, I'm not thirsty at all, let me go gag down 48 ounces of fluid. Yech.
4) to master drinking whisky STRAIGHT, unaided by COLA. Just think how cool it would be to one day hear someone say; "GET GRAMMA HER WHISKY!" You know that sounds awesome.
5) to not be a grocery store cashier if/when I reenter the work world. NO, this is not a put-down to the hard-working, underpaid, verbally abused, much maligned ladies who pack my groceries each week. It's just that if I have to serve the public again in this lifetime, I'll swallow an entire bottle of aspirin.
6) Get back into my spanish language cdrom. Spanish is the SHIZNIT. I was once awesome enough on vacation to be able to chirp out; "NECESSITO CAMBIAR DOLARES POR PESOS, POR FAVOR!" SUCK ON THAT, B*TCHES!
7) to elevate smart assery from a mere hobby to brilliance. OH wait--done and done.
8) To do a little research, get some word of mouth info and find a magical DUMP in the US of A that is famous for its own signature creation of some unbelievably decadent and disgusting DINER FOOD, THEN, go on a road trip to said diner and eat that amazing melty-cheese covered mountain. Yes, that is my DREAM. We just don't have that kind of horror food here in Canada. Do you know what Canadians always talk about when they return from the States? PORTION SIZES. That's right--you people are INFAMOUS for portion sizes. You know what else Canadians talk about? THE WEATHER. UNTIL YOU WANT TO THROW UP.
9) To find that magical hair colour I can be satisfied with (not possible)
10) To FINALLY crack the shrink wrap off the yoga DVD I bought before Christmas
11) To try Zumba. Damn that looks fun. But OH, the tug of INERTIA.
12) To change my blog url to www dot ow my angst dot etc, because a) why not? and b) I still couldn't tell you my blog address if you asked me. Some sh*tty jerk probably already took it though. You just never know.
13) To find a real-life approximation of Jamie Fraser and just ogle him and listen to that scrumptious Scottish accent. Don't look at me that way. The Man and I are stuck together like flies to fly paper, and he's perfectly hawt himself, albeit lacking in that accent.
14) to not be such a cheapskate and buy the stuff needed to make Tiramisu. Never made it. Never had it, but it sounds FLIPPING DELICIOUS.
15) to get to those 10 loads of laundry sitting sorted in piles on my bedroom floor, so that when I want to go anywhere in my room, I'm either standing on laundry, or tip toeing in the teeny little spaces between it.
16) to get a coffee. The end.
I went from #73 to #90! How's that for a b-day kick in the a$$!!