You know what's super fun? Checking out the "stats" section of my blog. This section tells me how many "page views" I've had, the demographic of who is reading my shtuff, as well as the various search engines used to find me. What's nice is that some overly kind peeps have me on their 'blog roll,' and this means people visiting their blog might spot me and come on over and have a read.
My favourite part of this stats page though, is the 'search terms' sub-section. These, of course, are the words peeps clack into their computer which can sometimes inadvertently lead them to Ow, my angst.
1) "ow my angst" : these keywords have been used 20 times this week, according to the stats-o-matic
2) "love for each other my sister my brother" : Aw! That's NICE! Let's have a GROUP HUG! .....still...I wonder what the 2 people who keyed that in thought when they ended up HERE...
3) "big flying ant": (2 peeps) Yup, this is a regular search thingy, I'm afraid, according to what I've seen here in stats land. However, it's nice to know that others are suffering these REPULSIVE monsters and it's not just me. Sniff! You're not alone, karen. You are NOT alone.
4) "clarissa toilet paper and paper towel environment":
GOOD! SOMEBODY OUT THERE is caring enough about the environment to realise it's ONLY BUTT WIPE, NOT A FREAKING BLANKET. Yeah, that's right; I'm pointing my finger right at y'all.
Remember when I did my post on environmentally friendly asswipe, and you guys were all; "oh I don't know, karen--I can't give up my cottony, cashmere, baby-blanket softness. My BUM BUM will CRY if I do! Waaa! WAAAA! WAAAAAAAAA!" That's right. That's what you said, and that's EXACTLY how you said it.
Fine. I'll continue to use my thin, no-frills, no pillow-softness toilet paper proudly, even if a finger does tend to punch through from time to time.
5) "funny things little boys do": I'll have to get Jack back into his armpit symphony. It was highly entertaining
6) "I have PMS and maybe aspergers": Sweet mother of pancakes--someone is having a REALLY bad day.
7) "karensomethingorother.blogspot.com": this is truly amazing! Someone out there knows my blog url. This is amazing because I still do not.
8) "kids won't stop fighting": welcome to it, sister. Welcome to it.
9) "ow, my angst": lookee! Someone's even got the comma in there! Oh wait...that was probably ME...googling myself again. I'm so ashamed.
10) "pictures of flying ant bites": let's not go there people, or I'll never sleep again. Bad enough that the bastards were in my freaking bedroom. Worse if they were actually landing on me like I was a giant buffet.
Eventually all roads will lead to ME! MUAH HA HA HAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
ahem. Have a good weekend!