Figuring out what I wanna be when I grow up.
Oop..I AM grown up...


Tuesday, July 26, 2011

BOO YAH, I'm Over HERE Today

Me so excited.  I've pushed my way onto Ms. Suniverse's blog, like a rude house guest who invited herself and immediately showed up with an overnight bag, leaves a drink ring on the coffee table and grinds cake into the carpet. 

I can't remember how I had the fortune of stumbling into Sue's world of tart, intelligent wit, peppered with some yummy cynicism.  Please, when you're over there, check HER out too, because her posts on Gwyneth Paltrow will make you cry.  Oh, and she posted a fabulous blue cheese cole slaw recipe that I'm now obsessed with. 


So, click me, CLICK ME, CLICK ME HERE:


I'm So Mad At Amy Winehouse


see you there!

12 comments:

  1. ooooooh more fans for you, thats awsome, now you can spread your love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Paula, it's true. I have so much lurv to offer. And vitriole. Yes. Lots of that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO MUCH for your post - it was great and funny and smart and vitrolic and full of tasty lurve.

    You're a rock star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sue. I felt like I was having a vacation at a tidier, hipper more grownup house :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really care for Gwyneth Paltrow either, I'm just glad her husband's group hasn't made any new crappy music to flood my only alternative radio music supply sources.

    Every time I see her I chant:" Stay busy making enough money to keep your husband form making more crappy music."

    I liked 1 song, and everything else was crap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha ha Bennet--not a coldplay fan, eh. I like coldplay a lot but there are definitely large chunks of their cds that I don't listen to. Still, I really like them.

    Sue's rants about Gwyneth are hilarious. Everyone has that one person who for whatever reason they just can't stand. It seems to be Katy Perry for me. Oh yeah...and Rachel McAdams. I'm not sure why, but there you have it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see you expanding like a super nova.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't supernovas destroy themselves and everthing around them...?

    Karen, I think you have much less radiation than a supernova.

    Anyhoo, I like the 'guest blogging' idea. Lots of cross-pollination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that sounds bright and exciting Laoch. Something to work up to!

    ReplyDelete
  10. supernovas...cross pollination...I like this imagery. These are very high-brow compliments. Me likee.

    Well Matt on thing is for certain, I absolutely DO have less energy than a super nova, but it still made me feel cool in a glam rock sort of way, with big silver boots and lots of makeup...

    and, clearly I am very, very tired.

    ReplyDelete

I lurv comments. Thank you for the comments. They are scrumptious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails