Okay fellow sympathizers and friends! I just did a post on my poor girly flopping onto her face at the playground. And we have ALL lived through those nasty lumps, bumps, bruises and tumbles. You guys listen to me waaa waaa waaa all the time, and I lurv you and want to hear from you.
Now it's YOUR turn. I want YOU to post a picture of your OUCHIES on my Ow, my angst FACEBOOK PAGE!
Think you can do it?
* for starters, find me on Facebook. You can either click HERE, or you can always find my Facebook link on the left hand side of my blog as you scroll down.
* scan or upload a photie into your computer, or choose one you already have, then post it onto my Facebook Page, with a small blurby about the BOO-BOO! (you know, like how it happened)
* you may have to "like" me first in order to do it. NO, this is not my sneaky way to get LIKES, that's Facebook's stoopid modus operandi. But, try it without if you want, and see what works :)
* the photo can be of your little person, (or even you, you need huggums too)--it just has to be your favourite oh-my-poor-widdle-buddy picture
* No nudity please. I mean, come on.
*Nothing so gross we can't look at it: no eyeballs flopping out, no super gore--nothing that will make us totally yark as we're drinking our coffee.
* No spam. You can't even imagine how quickly spam will put my boot in your ass.
SHARE YOUR ANGST! YOUR ANGST IS GOOD TOO!
Find Ow, my angst on Facebook!